Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Freedom or Safety? Which Do You Choose?

Okay, now that I'm off of Yuletide I can get back to fighting the faces of tyranny. I was sitting eating dinner with my grandparents on the evening of the 25th when I saw that a suspected Al Qaeda member had gotten some fireworks in his underpants in order to scare the passengers.

This is way too suspicious of a "false flag" plot to me and now I just read the yahoo news front page and it said "President Barack Obama prepared Tuesday to tell the public how he plans to thwart future terrorist attacks after an alleged terrorist attempt to destroy a Detroit-bound U.S. airliner on Christmas Day." This is all fine and dandy but I'm certain that it will infringe on more of our personal privacy and liberties. John Adams said "A liberty once lost, is lost forever" and I cannot stress how true that is.

Do you remember a world before the Nixon administration? The country was much better then wasn't it? That's because the globalists knew that the citizens knew their rights and the bill of rights and that they cared about it. Then we started losing freedoms because we were pretty much told that your government knows what it's doing and wouldn't do anything to hurt us... And we believed it, we were told that if you didn't listen to your government that you must be a "red commie".

Benjamin Franklin wrote "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." I love this quote because our founding fathers risked thier lives, the revolutionists lost almost every battle that they fought against the british, and we are just going to let those liberties go in the name of safety?!? Does anyone else see something wrong with this picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment