Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Brainwashing the masses

If you believe that you aren't being brainwashed from the point of birth, then you are sadly mistaken my friends. The NWO's main tactic to control the public is subliminal messaging in mainstream entertainment and media. Also they like to manipulate and tell us what is "cool" and trendy. The people who are slaves to the trends fall right into this trap without even thinking as do a large majority of the public. Think about how many musical "artists" on the top 40 stations are really talentless hacks, think about how many blockbuster movies are really unartistic pieces of crap. How many real talented musicians, directors, producers or actors actually win awards? All of this is because the elites own the mainstream movies, media, television, and music. I can guarantee you can tell me the most popular television show, movie, or song and I can point out a hidden message in it that was made to brainwash you. I found a video a few months ago of some children being brainwashed at school by their teacher teaching them a song about our president soon after his election. This video made me sick to my stomach, not because it's glamorizing Obama but because it's lifting him up to the deity like personification.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJfT4Mnuclk

No comments:

Post a Comment