Monday, November 9, 2009

1st entry

This is the first time I've really ever blogged so forgive me if this is terrible but I've just got so much to talk about that I had to find an outlet so others can hear what I have to say.

Well first off we had 2 shootings a day apart last week, Fort Hood and an office building in Orlando, Florida. The shooting in Fort Hood being carried out by a "muslim extremist"... wow that's quite cliche in this day and age isn't it. And the office building being carried out by a latino who got promoted in the company after he got caught writing violent messages on the internet. Does anyone else see something wrong with this situation? Personally I smell an inside job.

The other day while driving through Chillicothe Ohio with my girlfriend's 18 year old daughter, I was trying to explain to her about how the fight against the red light cameras (which the city voted against in a 72% majority) was more an issue of "big brother" and how they were unconstitutional rather than the people just wanting to be able to break the law without getting caught. She covered her ears with her hands and says "here we go again". What the hell happened??? Is this the thinking of the majority? Does noone really care or want to hear about issues that effect our personal liberties?

No comments:

Post a Comment