Wednesday, November 18, 2009

TSA Watch List and The End of Days

So I got pulled over by a State Highway Patrol about a week ago because I didn't have a front license plate on my truck. This wouldn't be a big deal except that the officer had myself and my passenger step out of the vehicle and speak to him individualy, he even questioned my 6 year old daughter about who her mother is. The officer kept asking us the same questions over and over like "where are you coming from, where are you going, where do you live, what is your relationship with each other" I got asked the same questions just back to back right after I answered the very same question. I have watched the TSA training video that the officers watch and his harassment tells me that I showed up as a catagory 3 on the watch list when he ran my information. I don't have any ties to terrorism, the only thing I do is fight these bastards with my posts on my blog and my status on networking sites. So for the globalists to put me on the watch list because I speak out against them tells me that they see me as a threat and I'm doing a good job.

I haven't followed the Christian religion since my father's death, send me a personal message and I will give an explaination. However because I grew up in a Baptist family I have a basic understanding of the Holy Bible. Revelation talks about a pagan world religion. I find this funny that Al Gore and his goons just got their whole "green movement" recognised as a religion. If it is a religion who is their deity? Mother Earth, Gaia, is their deity! So the green movement is now an official pagan religion. I'll just give you the information, it's up to you to connect the dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment