Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The New World Order and the Einherjar

I didn't become really interested in politics until I started learning about the New World Order and the push for a global governance by the Bilderberg Group. I had always felt something wasn't right in our government but just didn't take much interest in it. One day while searching Youtube for F'd up videos I found Alex Jones' video on the FEMA coffins that started showing up all over the country in mass last autumn. Ever since I saw that video I felt a need to know more so I started watching documentaries and looking up information in search engines such as Rex 84 and Project Bluebeam.

Now the government wants to pass a global carbon tax because they say we need to learn to use our resources more wisely. A tax on carbon dioxide, really? Carbon Dioxide which we exhale and plants use to seperate the carbon atom and release oxygen is suddenly bad for the environment so we need to be taxed for it? This is a tax on EVERYONE! You will be taxed just for living because you exhale carbon dioxide, noone will be exempt. And where will this tax money be going? Al Gore owns the company that you will pay your carbon taxes to making him the first carbon billionare.

Tomorrow is the Asatru holiday of The Feast of Einherjar, yes that's right I am Asatru . Please do not dismiss all the information that I have just because you don't agree with my religious views. Even if you don't agree with my views it is still the American holiday of Veterans day so go out and visit some Veteran's graves, even if you don't know them. Think about how those people gave their lives because they believed that they were serving a noble cause. As for me, I will be feasting and drinking in the name of the brave men and women that faught with a will that wouldn't die. They have been chosen by the Alfather to enter Valhalla and train until they are needed to fight in the battle or Ragnarok. I will feast and drink in honor of the Einherjar and pour a libation to Odin.

No comments:

Post a Comment